Personalized, affordable legal protectionGet the help you need at a price you can afford!
We have partnered with Legal Zoom to provide our customer and clients the very best legal support for their business and personal life. We invite you to click on any of the links for the legal services you need.
LEGAL SUPPORT FOR SMALL BUSINESSES – MAIN WEBSITE
1. Business Formations: LLC, INC, & DBA
2. Limited Liability Company: LLC
3. Incorporation (INC): INC
4. Doing Business As (DBA): DBA
5. Limited Liability Partnership (LLP): LLP
6. Limited Partnerships (LP): LP
7. Nonprofit Corporation: Nonprofit Establish Your Company
8. 501(c)3: 501(c)3 Filing for companies
9. Amendments: Articles Amendments Filing
10. Bylaws & Resolutions: Standard Operating Rules of your company filing help or drafting support
11. Certificate of Good Standing: (otherwise known, depending on the state, as a “Certificate of Status,” “Certificate of Existence,”)
12. Dissolutions: Articles Dissolve your company
13. EIN Obtainment: Request for a Federal Employee Identification Number
14. Entity Conversion: Convert your business from one type of entity into another type of entity
15. Foreign Qualification: Conduct business in a state other than the particular state where your company was formed
16. Operating Agreement: Ground Rules for your business operation
LEGAL SUPPORT FOR YOUR PERSONAL LIFE & FAMILY
Divorce Filing: Divorce is never easy, but there is an easier and less costly way to take care of the paperwork as long as you and your spouse agree on a few major issues. With an uncontested divorce, you can legally end your marriage and begin to move on with your life.
- State-specific divorce documents for both spouses
- State-specific marital settlement agreement
- Parenting plan for specifying custody arrangements and visitation schedules
- Estate Planning (Wills, Trusts, & POA): Last Wills Testament, Trusts, Power of Attorney
- Last Will: A personalized legal document specific to your state – $50,000 Guarantee
- Living Will: A living will lets you specify decisions about artificial life support in advance
- Living Trust: Pour-over will(s), transfer deeds, document organizer and more – Peace of Mind
- Power of Attorney (POA): A power of attorney lets you appoint someone you trust to handle important financial and legal matters
- Bankruptcy: A bankruptcy attorney will handle your evaluation – Get a Fresh Start
- Real Estate Deed Transfer: A new real estate deed is required any time you want to add or remove a person’s name from your property title, gift your property to a loved one, or place your property in a living trust.
- Real Estate Lease: As a landlord, you need a high-quality lease agreement both you and your tenant can trust.
- Pet Protection Agreement: Simple agreement that allows you to name a pet guardian to take care of your pets
Intellectual Property – Legal Filings
1. Intellectual Property (Copyright, Trademark, & Patent): Protect your work, Company Name and Inventions
4. Provisional Patent: A provisional application for patent establishes your priority filing date with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) and lets you immediately start labeling your invention “patent pending.”
With a Provisional Application for Patent, you get:
- Completion of provisional application for patent
- Digitizing and color adjustment of your technical drawings
- Professional review (optional), which includes drafting one independent claim, and more